Do you anime?

A new club where everyone can fit in.

Mia Lopez, Reporter

Have you ever heard of the Anime Club and wondered what the anime club was about? The Anime Club is basically a group of students, who meet up after school to talk about Anime or play games. Anime is basically a style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children.The people in the club can feel connected with something they actually love and be in a place where others won’t judge you for what you like and how you act.

Sophomore Corey Minor, first joined the anime club when one of his friends introduced it to him. What interests Corey about the anime club is that he can spend time with his friends and feels like he belongs somewhere. “We don’t have to feel like people look at us differently,” Corey said. When he’s in the anime club, he usually talks or plays games with the others to keep himself active. He honestly enjoys the anime club since it’s one of the things he can relate to in a way without having to think about it.

Freshman Zoey Macias, always wanted to join clubs ever since she was in middle school. She got interested in the idea of joining the club when she noticed the principal talking about it. Zoey joined the anime club because she was always connected with anime ever since she was little. “I’ve grown up with anime,” said Zoey. When Zoey’s with the anime club, she can enjoy herself in so much way’s since she can actually fit in somewhere and talk about things she can be interested in without getting bored of the subject.

The club meets up after school every Thursday around three pm at the front office.