Trump: At an All time low

Kaira Ward, Staff Writer

President Donald Trump’s approval rating has currently been on a nosedive and has dropped to the lowest point it has been since he has taken office at a meager 37 percent.

According to businessinsider.com, “Trump has denounced low approval ratings as “fake news” and dismissed polls in January that showed he would be the lowest-rated incoming president in modern history.”

Among the internet, there were polls explaining the statistics on Trump’s approval as well as his disapproval ratings. Some websites even showed why his rating was declining and what demographics he was losing.

“People voted for him as a joke and it ended up backfiring on them,” said senior Christian Raghoonanansingh. “The jobs he was promising to do, he hasn’t even done, even though some of them were racist and out of pocket.”

Many people had an opinion about Trump before his presidency took place due to his actions and the derogatory things that spewed out of his mouth. with the recent events that occurred this year added gas to the fire and just as many people have an idea of why his approval rating is plunging.

“I don’t think he’s President ready,” said senior Christopher Griffen.”The executive orders he’s been making or even trying to make haven’t been exactly exemplary. A President is supposed to represent the country and he’s not doing a good job with that.”

The opinion that Trump isn’t President ready is commonly shared among a variety of people. Many get their justification from the media or just from the source himself.

This day in age, it’s easy to discredit the media. The media plays a big part in propaganda to manipulate situations and views. The poll is a fact and a fact cannot be fake simply because a person says it is. If there is actual credible evidence from a credible source to support the fact then it’s true unless there is other viable evidence to rebuttal it. If that’s not enough, the actions and the words said by the man himself should justify and support the reason for his low approval rating.